about the future!!

Go down

about the future!!

Post  dnz_speachless on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:04 pm

What dou you think you'll be like in 7 years time? Where? With whom?

be honest with you self.!!! lol!
avatar
dnz_speachless

Posts : 59
Join date : 2010-11-18
Age : 32
Location : San Jose, Costa Rica

View user profile http://twitter.com/dnz_speachless

Back to top Go down

Re: about the future!!

Post  binky10 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:56 pm

lets see in 7yrs illl be 25 so hopefully i graduated college, hopefully i have a boo thang, nd hopefully imma have my first book finished nd ready to publish....other than tht idk
avatar
binky10

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-11-17
Age : 26
Location : Schenectady,NY

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/binky10

Back to top Go down

Re: about the future!!

Post  dnz_speachless on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:02 pm

thats nice binky!! at least you have a vision for the future
avatar
dnz_speachless

Posts : 59
Join date : 2010-11-18
Age : 32
Location : San Jose, Costa Rica

View user profile http://twitter.com/dnz_speachless

Back to top Go down

Re: about the future!!

Post  binky10 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:05 pm

aww thanks i try lmao Laughing
avatar
binky10

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-11-17
Age : 26
Location : Schenectady,NY

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/binky10

Back to top Go down

Re: about the future!!

Post  JaSaca on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:23 pm

what do you write about binky? anything special or just life Razz
avatar
JaSaca

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-11-17
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the future!!

Post  dnz_speachless on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:26 pm

JaSaca wrote:what do you write about binky? anything special or just life Razz


just where do u think your going to be in 7 years!! anything Very Happy
avatar
dnz_speachless

Posts : 59
Join date : 2010-11-18
Age : 32
Location : San Jose, Costa Rica

View user profile http://twitter.com/dnz_speachless

Back to top Go down

Re: about the future!!

Post  JaSaca on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:31 pm

haha no i meant binky's book material Razz what kind of things she write about.. (lil bit off topic but yea haha)

Back to the real topic... hopefully running my own business, makin big money and enjoyin life traveling all around the world Cool

Edit: Not married btw haha
avatar
JaSaca

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-11-17
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the future!!

Post  dnz_speachless on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:37 pm

JaSaca wrote:haha no i meant binky's book material Razz what kind of things she write about.. (lil bit off topic but yea haha)

Back to the real topic... hopefully running my own business, makin big money and enjoyin life traveling all around the world Cool

Edit: Not married btw haha


i like that 'own business' is always the best idea!! many of us work to make other people get rich. Mad
avatar
dnz_speachless

Posts : 59
Join date : 2010-11-18
Age : 32
Location : San Jose, Costa Rica

View user profile http://twitter.com/dnz_speachless

Back to top Go down

Re: about the future!!

Post  binky10 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:38 pm

@jascasa i write about my life, wht i see, hear...anything really
avatar
binky10

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-11-17
Age : 26
Location : Schenectady,NY

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/binky10

Back to top Go down

Re: about the future!!

Post  tickybarbie on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:01 pm

dnz_speachless wrote:
JaSaca wrote:haha no i meant binky's book material Razz what kind of things she write about.. (lil bit off topic but yea haha)

Back to the real topic... hopefully running my own business, makin big money and enjoyin life traveling all around the world Cool

Edit: Not married btw haha


i like that 'own business' is always the best idea!! many of us work to make other people get rich. Mad

Yeah I Agree . We're the One that should gets rich while working so its Best to go at BUSINESS! of course you must know first what kind of field u good at so you wont get bankcrupt No
avatar
tickybarbie

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-11-17
Age : 26
Location : Philippines

View user profile http://twitter.com/tickybarbie

Back to top Go down

Re: about the future!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum