B-Girls Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPRECIATE YOUR LOVED ONES

5 posters

Go down

APPRECIATE YOUR LOVED ONES  Empty APPRECIATE YOUR LOVED ONES

Post  MzLee Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:06 am

Okay... tomorrow is the day my real mom died and its going to be eight years now.Its hard to lose someone you love,l lost both my parents when l was young and trust me its been a hard road for me but l must say,their is always light at the end of the tunnel.Its important to take time and tell your loved ones how you feel about them,tell them you love and appreciate them.I would give up anything in the world just to see my parents again.So tell you mom,dad,aunt,uncle,granma,granpa,sibling,cousin,friend or partner that you love them and appreciate them cause you never know when the Lord might decide to take them.And if you have someone who is sick pray for them and hold one the better days are coming.

RIP MOM AND DAD I LOVE AND MISS YOU XX
MzLee
MzLee

Back to top Go down

APPRECIATE YOUR LOVED ONES  Empty Re: APPRECIATE YOUR LOVED ONES

Post  binky10 Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:14 am

Aww *tears* im here for you...no literally HERE nd in the chat room nd on twitter,,,luv ya muahz I love you
binky10
binky10

http://www.twitter.com/binky10

Back to top Go down

Post  Dafina_ Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:17 am

MzLee wrote:Okay... tomorrow is the day my real mom died and its going to be eight years now.Its hard to lose someone you love,l lost both my parents when l was young and trust me its been a hard road for me but l must say,their is always light at the end of the tunnel.Its important to take time and tell your loved ones how you feel about them,tell them you love and appreciate them.I would give up anything in the world just to see my parents again.So tell you mom,dad,aunt,uncle,granma,granpa,sibling,cousin,friend or partner that you love them and appreciate them cause you never know when the Lord might decide to take them.And if you have someone who is sick pray for them and hold one the better days are coming.

Wow, this made my cry! im sorry for your loss, and i know how it feels to loose someone you love!
Its true, every word your saying!
Dafina_
Dafina_

http://twitter.com/#!/Dafina_

Back to top Go down

Post  dnz_speachless Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Im so sorry i wish that no one in the world pass through that pain.
But like u said "their is always light at the end of the tunnel." sunny
And u girl going to be ok. blessings flower
dnz_speachless
dnz_speachless

http://twitter.com/dnz_speachless

Back to top Go down

APPRECIATE YOUR LOVED ONES  Empty True Thought...

Post  KhaiStaGirL Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:04 pm

MzLee wrote:Okay... tomorrow is the day my real mom died and its going to be eight years now.Its hard to lose someone you love,l lost both my parents when l was young and trust me its been a hard road for me but l must say,their is always light at the end of the tunnel.Its important to take time and tell your loved ones how you feel about them,tell them you love and appreciate them.I would give up anything in the world just to see my parents again.So tell you mom,dad,aunt,uncle,granma,granpa,sibling,cousin,friend or partner that you love them and appreciate them cause you never know when the Lord might decide to take them.And if you have someone who is sick pray for them and hold one the better days are coming.

Yeah thats all true Smile...~,XxX,~

Khai***
KhaiStaGirL
KhaiStaGirL

http://www.twitter.com/khaistagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: