About Me and Being apart of BowWowNation

Go down

About Me and Being apart of BowWowNation

Post  bwbreezymj on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:19 pm

I am from California. I have been a Bow Wow fan since I was seven years old and will continue to do so. I use to think that I was gonna marry him (still havent given up on that lol). I seen him in concert three times. I seen him at the Scream 2, Scream 4, and Up Close in Personal Tour II. He shut it down each time I seen him. I would really love to meet him. He is so special, very intellegent, and one of the very few real celebs. He deserves respect. He should have been in the top ten rappers list. BowWowNation knows that he is the best and the illest in the game. How many rappers do you know that has been in the game for 10 years?

bwbreezymj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About Me and Being apart of BowWowNation

Post  SuchafcknLadiie on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:13 pm

I agree that's why he's the best, an entertainer, actor, and everything else. No one can and ever will be able to top him. He has matured and conquered so much. Look at all the people he has worked with.
SuchafcknLadiie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hmmm

Post  KhaiStaGirL on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:44 pm

bwbreezymj wrote:I am from California. I have been a Bow Wow fan since I was seven years old and will continue to do so. I use to think that I was gonna marry him (still havent given up on that lol). I seen him in concert three times. I seen him at the Scream 2, Scream 4, and Up Close in Personal Tour II. He shut it down each time I seen him. I would really love to meet him. He is so special, very intellegent, and one of the very few real celebs. He deserves respect. He should have been in the top ten rappers list. BowWowNation knows that he is the best and the illest in the game. How many rappers do you know that has been in the game for 10 years?

Good Question Lovey and I agree Very Happy...
KhaiStaGirL

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/khaistagirl

Back to top Go down

Re: About Me and Being apart of BowWowNation

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum