Please Read everyone and comment if you agree

Go down

Please Read everyone and comment if you agree

Post  SuchafcknLadiie on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:29 am

Dear B-Girls, Bow Wow fans, and the haters,
I just wanted to say a little of what's on my mind about the website. Ima a huge Bow Wow fan and Im sooo happy to be B-Girl. This website is like my family. I really wanna thank @Brandan Bath for creating this. If you haven't realized you really helped us get close with Bow which is a great feeling. Knowing he wants to communicate with us. Although lately there has been people on the website haters that are either talking about Bow wow in a bad way. Or signing in the chat as him. This really offends me. If you are a true fan why would you do this. If you aren't a fan then why are you even bringing drama to this page. On Bowwowtoday we all consider each other family there should be no drama. This is a place to talk with other fans, Brandan and Bow wow, this is not facebook. As well as the people siging in as Bow. That really hurts some of us. And we would appreciate if you would stop. If Bow signed on he would wanna see us getting along not drama that will affect us by him not wanting to come at all. So I wanna say thanks again to @Brandan and the B-Girls you guys are my family. And thanks to Bow for being an inspiration to me, and providing me with good music and movies. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. #bowwownation #ymcmb #bowwowtoday #B-Girls luv ya all. Sincerly @SuchafcknLadiie
SuchafcknLadiie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AGREE!

Post  Dafina_ on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:57 am

Totally agree! why even come here and why use time if you only have trash to say? <3
Dafina_

View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/Dafina_

Back to top Go down

I Agree

Post  KhaiStaGirL on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:33 am

SuchafcknLadiie wrote:Dear B-Girls, Bow Wow fans, and the haters,
I just wanted to say a little of what's on my mind about the website. Ima a huge Bow Wow fan and Im sooo happy to be B-Girl. This website is like my family. I really wanna thank @Brandan Bath for creating this. If you haven't realized you really helped us get close with Bow which is a great feeling. Knowing he wants to communicate with us. Although lately there has been people on the website haters that are either talking about Bow wow in a bad way. Or signing in the chat as him. This really offends me. If you are a true fan why would you do this. If you aren't a fan then why are you even bringing drama to this page. On Bowwowtoday we all consider each other family there should be no drama. This is a place to talk with other fans, Brandan and Bow wow, this is not facebook. As well as the people siging in as Bow. That really hurts some of us. And we would appreciate if you would stop. If Bow signed on he would wanna see us getting along not drama that will affect us by him not wanting to come at all. So I wanna say thanks again to @Brandan and the B-Girls you guys are my family. And thanks to Bow for being an inspiration to me, and providing me with good music and movies. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. #bowwownation #ymcmb #bowwowtoday #B-Girls luv ya all. Sincerly @SuchafcknLadiie

I Agree with you girl...
KhaiStaGirL

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/khaistagirl

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read everyone and comment if you agree

Post  babygirlcobb on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:31 pm

It's sad to say but some people just don't have anything better to do and they want attention. So the best way they see a way of getting attention, is to waste their time and make an account on here just to hate. The best thing to do is ignore them but people can only take so much from a hater until they have to say something.

babygirlcobb

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/babygirlcobb & www.twitter.com/babyg

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Shad43va on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:20 am

totally..i agree 100
Mrs.Shad43va

View user profile https://facebook.com/an.angel.like.me

Back to top Go down

Post  princesselisha on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:57 am

I agree with u
princesselisha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Totally Agree

Post  Mihsz.Moss♥ on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:20 am

Uhm..I Honestly Get Her Point..I Love Shad Gregory Moss..Nd If Yhu Gonna Cause Confusion Then Y Bother Logging In On This Website..Just Trynna Get A Point Across..

Mihsz.Moss♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MsAshleyBabii on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:50 am

I agree right along with you. But those who hate are the ones who either wanna be like him or like @babygirlcobb said, "They want attention."
MsAshleyBabii

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/MsAshleyBabii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down