B-Girls Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wow...lol im just such a hater arent i?

2 posters

Go down

wow...lol im just such a hater arent i? Empty wow...lol im just such a hater arent i?

Post  Domz Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Ok so those of you who know me know i dont play the hater game...lol you may knw that i may be a lil mischievous sometimes but like seriously? do NOT get me off...lool im a christian woman lol and i have respect for this community ...so i really dont wanna start cussin no one one twitter n disgracin ma self...so just stop with the conceited...haughty behavior...it stinks, it really does...lol i could NEVER be obsessed or envious of some one because they took a few pics with bow...really hun? i just seriously have to talk my gros cus it bothers me when ppl get the wrong impression of me ...GROW UP MAN Mad
Domz
Domz

Back to top Go down

wow...lol im just such a hater arent i? Empty Re: wow...lol im just such a hater arent i?

Post  SuchafcknLadiie Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:56 am

what happened?
SuchafcknLadiie
SuchafcknLadiie

Back to top Go down

wow...lol im just such a hater arent i? Empty Re: wow...lol im just such a hater arent i?

Post  Domz Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:02 am

this chick on twitter was just actin all stupid cus she convinced her self that i was hatin on her for havin a few pics with bow..im over it tho
Domz
Domz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum