B-Girls Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake Fake Fake

2 posters

Go down

Fake Fake Fake Empty Fake Fake Fake

Post  Cecilia_Loves_Shad Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Y'all should know I DISLIKE fake behind people.Yeah I can't stand when somebody fake being somebody's friend,and uses them,and they be like "Hey girl! how are you doing?" to they face,and they be like "Ehhh! I can't stand that b!@#$%!" behind they back,and I'm like "Why are you being mean,and fake to them?" if you don't like them,then why waste your time,and they're time being friends with them? you act like somebody is forcing you to do so,and they're not.I know how it feels to be talked about,and lied to to my face because it happened to me a lot of course,and that's why I don't have many friends because of that,and whoever does things like that ought to be a shame of themselves because come on now " How would you feel if somebody did that to you?" you would feel bad of course.So why waste your time hurting somebody?and you're mainly hurting yourself because you're wasting all you're life,and everything on using them,and just being fake its just ridiculous.It pisses me off when people do stuff like this to people because some people are just REAL B!@#$%^,and do stuff like that.Well like they always say "What goes around,come back around to you".So if I was y'all people that are being fake like this,and etc I would be thinking about what I'm doing,you wouldn't only be hurting that person,but you'll also be hurting YOURSELF.
Cecilia_Loves_Shad
Cecilia_Loves_Shad

http://www.twitter.com/CeCiLiAwAdEmOsS

Back to top Go down

Fake Fake Fake Empty Re: Fake Fake Fake

Post  SuchafcknLadiie Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:50 am

Girl, I know how you feel, just be fake with them back. Idk why people are still being childish now and days its about to be 2011 they need to grow up..
SuchafcknLadiie
SuchafcknLadiie

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecilia_Loves_Shad Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:01 am

I know right? yeah people really need to grow up! real talk!
Cecilia_Loves_Shad
Cecilia_Loves_Shad

http://www.twitter.com/CeCiLiAwAdEmOsS

Back to top Go down

Post  SuchafcknLadiie Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:09 am

just let them keep hating? its obvious theres a good reason why they are u..they want something u got..lol..thats how I think about it so I just keep giving them more reasons to hate.
SuchafcknLadiie
SuchafcknLadiie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum