B-Girls Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yeah Shad who wrote me back on facebook Yeah BowWow wrote Back

Go down

yeah Shad who wrote me back on facebook Yeah BowWow wrote Back Empty yeah Shad who wrote me back on facebook Yeah BowWow wrote Back

Post  Puddin21BWN Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:50 am

I Believe one day I'm going to meet Bow Wow, I don't want to meet Bow Wow I want too meet Shad Moss. Yeah people say It's boring on bowwowtoday but I be on here everyday I stay Logged in... ijs If you really want too meet his cool azz how can you show him if you're not on all the time... I Believe he look at this site just too see how many people luv him & see who all with him but I'm showing Shad I really do care REMEMBER I'm with him not 4 him cause 4 him mean I want him With him mean I'm there standing by his side yeah I'm just that friend you can see as an cousin or sister #TooCool
BTW Don't worry Shirt on the Way oooow #Laceup lol catch mee on Twitter #BowWowNation @BowWLamborghini
lol I am Madd that he won't Bring a Chocolate Girl out Crying or Very sad I know I'm Pretty Very Happy Chris Brown told me that Like a Star @ heaven
Puddin21BWN
Puddin21BWN

Back to top Go down