B-Girls Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on?

+2
dnz_speachless
binky10
6 posters

Go down

Whats going on? Empty Whats going on?

Post  binky10 Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:06 am

Hey gurls, nd buddy lol i know its been sometime since i was here but...i feel like bowwownation nd bgirls is falling apart...ppl hating on others shads not on the countdown anymore...He seems fine wit it and yall prolly are too but im not...not at all. We nee to do somethign because once we were all hype now its like nobody cares. I think we shld all pick a day on here to meet up in the chat room to discuss the issues. Nd his BDAY is coming up, we still gotta make tht video ladies...much love BINKY Very Happy
binky10
binky10

http://www.twitter.com/binky10

Back to top Go down

Whats going on? Empty Re: Whats going on?

Post  dnz_speachless Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Hey girl, i think the same too. One day i log on the chat and two girls were discussing over Shad lol. Like u said we should pick a day to meet and to see if we can work things out because we're really falling apart. We should tweet about it too no haters no Drama like the first day. And all of us should be voting to see if we can bring back ATBY on the count Down #1. Am off Monday(Tomorrow), and tuesday let me know if the BGirls is going to have a metting. Smile
Biks good idea bringing this up. Because i wasnt comfortable in the chatRoom when u guys wasnt there(@Binky,BrandanBath,Domz,Ally,Cecilia and many other that i socialize with). lol!
dnz_speachless
dnz_speachless

http://twitter.com/dnz_speachless

Back to top Go down

Post  Domz Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:49 am

lol aww....@ speachless..idk binky...its like ppl just get heated over trivial things...and i can only controle my temper for so long if ppl keep coming at me...you know i aint the type to start drama..
Domz
Domz

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicky Kirk Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Im new here but i agree with binky..we gotta do something

Nicky Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  p3ach3z07 Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:08 pm

With drama goin on, that was one of the reasons y i stop comin up here everyday, like when this whole site started.. Its just ppl pickin fights n attacking one another for what reason idk.. We just need to quit all theses stpuid pointless bs
p3ach3z07
p3ach3z07

Back to top Go down

Post  SuchafcknLadiie Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:12 pm

I've been really busy so I haven't been able to be on that much, when I am on theres commotion.. but I have been voting like crazy Im so dissapointed with the ratings of aint thinking bout you. But just let me know when we can discuss this. Im happy to help get this website back popping like when I first joined.
SuchafcknLadiie
SuchafcknLadiie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down