B-Girls Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if bowwow was to knock on my door right now i would....

5 posters

Go down

if bowwow was to knock on my door right now i would.... Empty if bowwow was to knock on my door right now i would....

Post  lottathickness22 Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:54 am

probaly scream then cry then give him a big lovable hug n tell him how much i love him then cook him a nice eastcoast soulfood meal and make him get the itis and not wanna leave so i can seduce him and make him double back lmao Very Happy
lottathickness22
lottathickness22

Back to top Go down

if bowwow was to knock on my door right now i would.... Empty RE: what I would do if Bowwow were to knock on my door right now

Post  KhaiStaGirL Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:48 am

I would be soooooooooo happy but I wouldn't want him to think I'm a crazy fan so I would just be myself and be like. "OMG what are you doing here, how'd you get my address haha, how long are you staying, do you want me to show you around, come in have a seat :O, OMG Hi how are you Very Happy" LOL that pretty much sums it up LOL...~,XxX,~
KhaiStaGirL
KhaiStaGirL

http://www.twitter.com/khaistagirl

Back to top Go down

if bowwow was to knock on my door right now i would.... Empty Re: if bowwow was to knock on my door right now i would....

Post  binky10 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Id DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!1...nd he better perform CPR too Suspect
binky10
binky10

http://www.twitter.com/binky10

Back to top Go down

if bowwow was to knock on my door right now i would.... Empty Re: if bowwow was to knock on my door right now i would....

Post  Lovee' Sunnie Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:14 am

Since he is now in DC && he came knockin on my door...I would sooo..IDEK wat I'd do foreal! Lol I'd have too much running thru my head such as: OMG BOW WOW IS AT MY HOUSE!!!, Is this a dream if not DNT WAKE UP!, Why is he here?, How does he knw where I live?, Why am I sitting here in my PJs when Bow Wow is looking so damn good..oops this is embarrassing!..RUNNN! (lol), Go get my sister!, stand there FROZEN or just go crazyyy && flatout SCREAM,, or even cry && faint! Ctfuu like IDK exactly wat to do cus I dnt want 2 boost his already bigg head like 95% of his fan base butttt my emotions might get the best of me in this situation! Shootttt I been waitin 4 this day since I was 6 (17 now)! Lls.

Lovee' Sunnie

Back to top Go down

if bowwow was to knock on my door right now i would.... Empty LOL...

Post  KhaiStaGirL Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:12 am

Lovee' Sunnie wrote:Since he is now in DC && he came knockin on my door...I would sooo..IDEK wat I'd do foreal! Lol I'd have too much running thru my head such as: OMG BOW WOW IS AT MY HOUSE!!!, Is this a dream if not DNT WAKE UP!, Why is he here?, How does he knw where I live?, Why am I sitting here in my PJs when Bow Wow is looking so damn good..oops this is embarrassing!..RUNNN! (lol), Go get my sister!, stand there FROZEN or just go crazyyy && flatout SCREAM,, or even cry && faint! Ctfuu like IDK exactly wat to do cus I dnt want 2 boost his already bigg head like 95% of his fan base butttt my emotions might get the best of me in this situation! Shootttt I been waitin 4 this day since I was 6 (17 now)! Lls.

LOL Oh my goodness that was sooo funny to read Very Happy...~,XxX,~

Khai***
KhaiStaGirL
KhaiStaGirL

http://www.twitter.com/khaistagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Shad43va Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:27 pm

first i would be thinking that i got pranked or something..but when i look into his eyes...omg it is the REAL shad moss...imma cry..point blank...omg..(even better) if he were to move in with me.. Shocked
Mrs.Shad43va
Mrs.Shad43va

https://facebook.com/an.angel.like.me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down